Saturday, November 12, 2022

The joke's on you.

 The joke is so on you.  All this time I've been worried about respecting your thoughts and beliefs or non-beliefs as the case may be, (if you believe in that sort of thing) God I love you. 

I am totally picturing you with all these books and you visiting with my Mom & Gram and your Mom, they finally get to meet.  You're all laughing and having a good time, probably eating my Gram's pizza, oh I miss that pizza.  I think I need to live like you're watching, to continue to make you proud to be the best person you know.  I believe time is different where you are, you can not be in pain or sorrow or miss us, it'll be a blink of an eye for you, those beautiful brown eyes.  Do you still read with the one eye at night to keep it strong? 
You're there, ha ha.  You didn't just turn off, ha ha.  

I'm going to really think about that one for a while.  All this time and you didn't tell me, lol. 
Send me a message, bring me a breeze.  

I love you handsome man.  Make her cackle and make her say, "how many eggs you gonna lay" and I hope for peace for your Mom.  May there be a president she likes in a blink of her eye.  

take care, 

No comments:

Post a Comment