Saturday, February 13, 2021

Feminism and chivalry.

 128 days

1279 days


I guess I am pretty complicated and don't always make sense, a conundrum you're just stuck with.  I still maintain I am low maintenance.  I'm all about 'girl power' and doing things on my own, like turning off the water for the winter, bringing in all the groceries, yet I want you to open the door for me and let me go first.  I don't fuss over hair and makeup, but I want you to tell me I'm beautiful and surprise me with flowers.  I want you to know I can do things all on my own, but I still want you to take care of me.  I'm a feminist who also wants chivalry.  Up for the challenge? I may be difficult to figure out, but well worth the effort I assure you.  I guess you're not the only enigma these last 1,278 days.  


take care










No comments:

Post a Comment