Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Kindness all around.

What a difference.  These last few weeks have been difficult and just the last few days have been nearly unbearable, it went from agony to emptiness to nothing.  You know the phrase misery loves company, well I got pulled down further and further.  I came across two individuals having issues of their own.  One I tried to help and just couldn't, no matter what I did or said it just didn't matter. I ended up letting my shield down a little and shared a bit with this individual, not a whole lot of detail, just something a little more personal than I normally would.  This all took place with the anonymity of the internet.

Another that came up, a very dear friend struggling with depression, I was already at a very low point and just couldn't help or couldn't even try.

 The first person I tried to help and let down my guard with, responded later and the words were for so full of meaning &  kindness.  It really turned things around for me, it made the rest of that day fall into the good category.  I also was uplifted by my students, our daughter included.

Today has been so good, I did something nice for someone else and it always feel so good to give kindness.  So far today is in the good day column, I work today and believe it or not that usually helps keep that column full.


I so love you handsome man and still miss you like crazy.


take care

No comments:

Post a Comment