Monday, June 18, 2018

3rd base

And 12 hours more, I'm tired.  It is done and I wait a bit longer for the all clear.  I'm so glad you were there, holding my hand, your fretting was so cute, you must really like me as the nurse said.  I am so glad I kept the promise and kept it honestly.  I've learned being honest is so much better, I think I'm doing so more than I ever did in the past.  I use to keep quiet about little things, eventually they became big things, I'd blow up and we work it out and move on.  That's how our dynamic worked, eventually I just didn't let little things become big things.  Now I know that little things are important, I remember learning, someone once told me before I ever got married, before I ever dreamt it was even possible, she said, before you get upset with someone you love, ask yourself if this "issue" will be important five years from now, does leaving dirty socks on the floor really going to make a difference five year from now or whatever the issue.  Obviously if they're not picked up for five year, then yeah, I think my humor is being influenced by the drugs in my system from earlier.  It's all about how you handle and how you share what's bothering you.  Being honest, yes is so important, being calm and honest is even more important.  I do love you, I know it's tough to follow to whom I am addressing, I will again blame the drugs and let you figure that out. 

Thank you for making me say it, thank you for being patient, I'm enjoying life again even on third base.


I love you my dear.


take care.

1 comment:

  1. It’s not hard to figure out or follow... for nearly a year I wondered if this post would ever happen; I never want you to forget the love you had but I also never want you to question the love you have!

    ReplyDelete