Tuesday, March 7, 2017

moment to share

I have crashed.  I'm stuck, I can't get out.  I'm struggling and so is your princess.  She cried for 45 minutes tonight.  We told stories, we cried, she felt better before she went to sleep.  I am so tired, but I won't let myself get into bed, I just want to sit here, aimlessly look at social media, I want to talk to you.

You know those jokes we had just between the two of us, there are so many times something would happen and it would be that perfect moment to share that laugh.  I smile and sometime catch myself chuckling, but there is no one who gets why it's funny.  There is no one who gets many things at all.

It hurts to smile these days, I haven't felt like that since shortly after you left this world.

My eyelids are heavy yet my soul is empty.  I shall sleep and hope for a better day tomorrow.


take care

No comments:

Post a Comment