Thursday, July 14, 2016

craving escape of molecules

There are so many thoughts and ideas I just want to share.  I miss our times sipping coffee and talking about the struggles and triumphs of our world.  I so desperately want to have an in depth discussion about ideas and issues in our society today.  I want to talk about books and how they relate to what is going on in our world.  I crave intellectual discussion, yearn to share ideas and thoughts in a respectful and equal atmosphere.  I've been searching, but to no success.  I don't want to be talked down to, like my opinions are child like, I don't want a discussion with a "know-it-all" or with an individual of closed mind.  Am I asking for too much in this life I now have without you?

I wander around my community, in society with all of these thoughts and ideas buzzing in my brain, just waiting to be released, expressed, shared.   Like molecules in a confined space waiting to escape, possibly to even make a difference in their new atmosphere.  I not only want to express my ideas and thoughts on the topics of the day, I also want to hear ideas and opinions of others, to learn, to understand a different view of the same topic.


I miss you handsome man.

take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment