Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Don't call me a goat head.

Go ahead was something we would say.  Either to let the other speak first or move first or whatever.  I don't know when you started this, but you would say to me don't call me a goat head.  That would make me laugh every time.  You liked making me laugh, I know because you did it so well & so often.  You would know just when to make light of a situation, alway kept me sane and helped me not worry so much, especially about the things I can't control.  

Even now, when I get overwhelmed by trying to keep up with everything from the house, to laundry, to yard work, to homework, and most important quality time with our little girl I think to myself, what would Richard say.  We were so good together, I'd be the one with the plan and you'd be the one with the easy going attitude when things didn't go according to plan.  You use to say life happens when you make other plans.  Before I met you I had come to terms that I might not find "the one" everyone always talked about and was accepting that marriage might not be in my future.  Granted I was only 23 when we became friends & 24 when we started dating.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be marrying such a wonderful man at 27.  I love the fact we started out as friends and were best friends until the day you died.  

love you handsome man. 


take care, 

No comments:

Post a Comment