Friday, February 24, 2023

Uncertainty

 



This really helped.  Sometimes I feel like I use "self care" as an excuse, but when I think about it really has been a very difficult start to 2023.  Honestly, since last fall it's been tough.  Unexpected trip to the ER for the unexpected member.  Trying to get all the support and care needed for your princess.  Then the first week of the year and the hospital stay that lasted four weeks.  Here we are about ready to start month 3 and things are still a bit unsettling.  There has been definite improvement, but I'm struggling to keep the balance.  I went back to work today after three weeks.  More uncertainty on that front as well.  I'm trying to remember 


God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change. 

The courage to change the things I can, 

And the Wisdom to know the difference. 


I've been thinking about him alot lately.  I realized that I have not had time to ponder that it's over.  To let it settle.  It's been six months now and I think things are as stable as they can be for the time being. Now I have time, it will crowd my mind I'm sure.   I'm so very tired. 


I will stop for now. 


take care

No comments:

Post a Comment