Friday, March 27, 2020

the horse

done is done
what a time to be living right now
find a balance, choose a path
on the horse

Little things remind me all the time.  The time, make a wish, for what ever reason I seem to catch the clock at the mark more often.  Saying something at the same time, no more I owe you's. 
No more negativity, there was always something.  I know I'm the silver lining finder, I hope to someday talk again.   No idea what I can handle, what I have handled.  No more second guessing.  The spring is here.  New life, uncertainty in so many aspects. 

Me finding the silver lining, finding good in today's society, bringing good to today's society.  Writing notes, reassuring, listening.  Hoping. I want to share that with you, but I don't want to bring pain, I still care so very much.   Today's world allows for a slow down in some aspects of life.  Distance. Tomorrow, I do not know, no one does.  It's one day at a time, we'll figure it out.  Today's pandemic is full of one day at a time, we'll get through it  and those can be scary in an uncertain time.  It's not foreign to me, I've lived the one day at a time, we'll figure it out, the dreaded we'll play it by ear and the sympathetic you'll get through it.  I can handle it, don't tell me what I can't handle.  I like the sentiment expressed by so many today, we're in it together, we'll get through it.  I can handle that too, I prefer the optimism. 

As far as the horse, I think I'm at the brushing stage, offering a sugar cube, maybe even a peppermint. 

miss you my dear,  love you handsome man.

take care

No comments:

Post a Comment