Sunday, June 14, 2015

Miss hearing that song.

I miss you so.

I'll miss hearing this song on my phone, I would get all excited because you were calling me.

I just loved making you happy.

I miss how you always kept me grounded, reminded me not to worry about things I couldn't control. I'm trying to remember, I really am.  When things get too crazy or become too much I try to think what would Richard say right now.  You were so funny and quick it's hard for me to come up with the right words to remember, but I always knew exactly what you meant even before you said the perfect words at the right moment.

I hope you know how much I love you, even still.  I feel so lonely and empty with out you.  You always believed in me and thought I was so intelligent.  You made me feel really good about myself. I'm trying to hang on to that too.

I am so sorry you suffered so much, especially at the end.

I love you my handsome man.











take care

No comments:

Post a Comment